Friday, May 27, 2011

Eureka!!!

Some of you may be familiar with TED talks.  TED talks provide an on-line audience for people like Bill Gates, JK Rowling, Steven Jobs and Michelle Obama.  It also highlights presentations by many other academics, scientists, nerds, wannabe philosophers and assorted quacks.

In the middle of the deep, and not so deep, thinkers featured in TED talks I discovered the answer to a serious problem that has plagued millions of people, including a couple of brother-in-laws of mine.  I am not kidding, they did complain about round shoe laces.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/terry_moore_how_to_tie_your_shoes.html

I will sleep much better tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Yet another revolution in shoe tyeing from the Barker household. It seems like just yesterday that my sister was showing me the be all and end all in shoe tyeing techniques. Rest assured that I will be putting this method to the test. The boys will come in handy for that.
    Better be careful or you'll have to change the name of your blog to "Better Tips by Barker".
    Thanks for the tip.

    Cheers
    THE Brother in Law

    ReplyDelete